We’d love for you to have a party with us! We try to make your experience with us as fun and easy as possible! Here are the basics of how parties work:
- For your party you can choose multiple projects! Each project has multiple designs available.
- When you select your projects, we create a send you a custom web link for your private party. You then send that to everyone invited and they register for the party through our website so it’s easy for you!
- You will have access to the studio for class for 3 hours.
- Parties need a minimum of 8 people on the weekdays and Friday and Saturday mornings and 15 on Friday and Saturday evenings. Our studio can accommodate up to 30 people, so we have plenty of space for you to spread out!
- Right now we are booking Monday-Thursday @6:30pm, Friday & Saturday 6:30pm (requires 15 people), Saturday at 1pm, and anytime on Sundays.
- The cut off date to order projects for your party will be 5 days before your party date in order to give us adequate time to prepare your projects.
- Parties booked any day of the week may not start no later than 6:30pm to give everyone adequate time to finish their project. If you book a Saturday am class, it may not start no later than 1pm to allow time for clean/set up for the evening class.
- You may bring in any food or drinks, including alcoholic beverages. We have a space dedicated to set up any food that you would like to share.
- If anyone registers but does not attend your party, we do not give refunds. They are welcome to come pick up, or another guest can take with them, the purchased project wood, stencil, and paint to be completed at home. We’ll hold these projects for up to 14 days.
- Specialty projects some seasonal projects are not available for private parties
- We do ask that you PLEASE keep your date you have reserved or give us ample time to rebook your date if you have to cancel! We will refund your deposit only if you give at least two weeks notice before cancellation. If you cancel your party less than 14 days before the date of the event, you forfeit your deposit.
- Bystanders are not allowed. Only those who have signed up for a project may attend your party.
- Private parties are only booked Monday -Thursday at 6pm, Saturday at 12pm, and anytime on Sundays. Please contact us to make sure we have dates available before booking!
- If you do not meet the requirement minimum amount of people to sign up, your party will be cancelled and projects already ordered will become take home projects only.
We can't wait for you to have your special event with us!