We’d love for you to have a party with us! We try to make your experience with us as fun and easy as possible! Here are the basics of how parties work:
- For your party you select 2-3 projects for your guests to choose from. Each project has multiple designs available.
- When you select your projects, we create and send you a custom web link for your private party. You then send that to everyone invited and they register for the party through our website so it’s easy for you!
- You will have access to the studio for class for 3 hours.
- Parties need a minimum of 8 people on the weekdays and 12 on Friday and Saturday evenings. Our studio can accommodate up to 30 people, so we have plenty of space for you to spread out!
- Parties can start at any time at or before 6:30pm to give everyone adequate time to finish their project. Saturdays have two class times. The afternoon class may start no later than 12pm to allow time for clean/set up for the evening class.
- You may bring in any food or drinks, including alcoholic beverages. We have a space dedicated to set up any food that you would like to share.
- If anyone registers but does not attend your party, we do not give refunds. They are welcome to come pick up, or another guest can take with them, the purchased project wood, stencil, and paint to be completed at home. We’ll hold these projects for up to 14 days.
- Specialty projects some seasonal projects are not available for private parties
- We do ask that you PLEASE keep your date you have reserved or give us ample time to rebook your date if you have to cancel! We will refund your deposit only if you give at least two weeks' notice before cancellation. If you cancel your party less than 14 days before the date of the event, you forfeit your deposit.
We can't wait for you to have your special event with us!